Posted Aug 6
About the role
Location: U.S. Locations only; 100% Remote; Freelance; Hours: 8 am – 5 pm PST
ModSquad’s Consulting and Implementation Team is looking to contract two Zendesk Administrators dedicated to one of our global clients. This is a 6-8 month contract with the potential to convert to full-time based on performance. This contract has a very attractive hourly rate.
In this role, you must have Zendesk experience in order to be considered.
Have an expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases – be the resident expert for our client to administer the daily operations of cloud-based internal infrastructure in Zendesk and all connected systems
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities. Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues
- Ability to focus in a dynamic work environment and thrive while responding to unexpected and highly sensitive challenges
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process-driven individual with a proven track record of identifying gaps and implementing new processes
- Great judgment and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independently
8 am – 5 pm PST
Competitive compensation program
What You Will Do – Access Management:
- Add/delete accounts in Serenova
- Add/delete accounts in Zendesk Chat
- Add/delete accounts in Zendesk Talk
- Management of Zendesk access
- Modify accounts in Serenova
- Modify accounts in Zendesk Chat
- Add email addresses in Zendesk (but not GSuite)
- Add/delete groups in Zendesk
- Add/delete views in Zendesk
- Add/delete basic automations in Zendesk
- Add/delete basic triggers in Zendesk
What You Will Do – Access Management:
- Product launches without specific complexity
- Clones of existing triggers/configurations
- Configuration of basic KTLO items.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years experience administering and/or implementing SaaS technologies
- Significant experience administering Zendesk, to include developing robust reporting solutions utilizing Zendesk Explore
- Experience in a Salesforce Admin role is a huge plus!
- Experience managing projects in a services environment is helpful
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability and the ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate with and influence cross-functional stakeholders and work collaboratively
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
Apply for this role