Posted Mar 15
Writer for Kitchen Gear Website
About the role
Do you consider yourself an expert in the kitchen? Would you love writing reviews, comparisons, and guides about cookware, bakeware, appliances, cutlery, and other kitchen tools?
If that sounds like you, then read on.
My name is Peter and I run kitchenda.com, a blog all about kitchen gear. We’re looking for a talented cooking writer who can help us expand our site. We have plenty of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
For this, we need a true expert - no phoneys here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for cooking, it’s not going to work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial guidelines to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- Rate of $0.05/word
- Consistent workload every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Quick payment
- Regular, friendly feedback to help improve your writing
- You must be able to write one article per week, typically between 1,500 and 3,500 words.
- Must be a native English speaker (preferably from the U.S.)
- Must be able to write exceptional content in a friendly, conversational tone. No fluff.
- Strong research skills
- Understand basic SEO
- Experience using Google Docs, Grammarly, Email, and PayPal
- Provide at least 3 previously written articles for review
To apply, fill in an application form here
Apply for this role