Posted Oct 7
UX/UI Designer - data platform SaaS
About the role
Serenytics is a SaaS data-platform. Our users can connect their data, create data-jobs (transformations, Slack alerts, Python code) and create/share dashboards. See https://www.serenytics.com/
We have a working v1, used everyday by our customers. But the design has been made by developers :)
We're looking for a part-time designer to join our team to:
- Design new features
- Rework the full app design to reach a global & modern visual identity
There are both UX and UI challenges.
The profile we're looking for:
- You have already designed web apps (with objects such as left navbar, list of items/cards, tables of data, charts, advanced configuration forms...). That should be visible in your portfolio.
- You have (very) good Figma skills (you're curious about it, and have a good knowledge of components).
- You understand that we need to move toward a global coherence and to add features in the short-term for our customers.
- You're motivated to be in charge of the design of a large web app.
- Send an email at [email protected] with a link to your portfolio and one Figma prototype.
- Remote: you can work from anywhere (we use Slack / Asana / Google Spreadsheets/ Zoom)
- Part-time: 2 days a week on a long term basis
- It can be a Freelance position or a part-time contract (for french citizens only)
- Salary: 50€/hour ($59/hour)
Apply for this role