Posted Feb 17
UX/UI Designer (20-40%)
About the role
Hi I'm Daniel, the Founder of creable
Nice to meet you!
I'm a 24 y/o second time Startup Founder looking to hire our first UX/UI Designer.
Currently we only have enough work for a 20-40% job, but our goal would be to slowly increase your workload until you can join 100%.
Our mission is to enable 10'000'000 Creators to monetize by 2030.
In this role you will:
- Design our (existing) MVP.
- Be involved in key decisions about our brand, design and processes.
- Design highly functional and beautiful user interfaces for all our future products.
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for all platforms and screen sizes.
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience, designing digital products and a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong expertise in understanding customer needs, sketching concepts, tweaking flows and polishing existing designs
- Very good English communication skills (written and orally).
- A clear vision on clean design and a strong sense for layout and typography.
- Proficiency with the main digital design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, ...).
- Actually read everything so far. I will later ask you for a code word in the survey. The code word is: “Creator”.
- A passionate, positive, high-performance team.
- Market rate compensation.
- As an early team-member you can trade a portion of your salary for equity.
- If you only want a high, fixed salary, we don't recommend joining an early-stage startup.
- The possibility to be part of the core team of a startup, build a product from scratch and proactively form a culture you love!
- Remote work – We hire diverse, globally distributed people.
- Flexibility & Trust: Work from where and when you want, forever!
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
Our hiring process:
- Apply (please don't forget to share your portfolio)
- Culture fit interview
- Skill assessment
- Trial period (1 month of paid work)
We're excited to get to know you!
Apply for this role