Posted Oct 9
UI/UX Designer for Startup PropTech Co
About the role
Real Estate Tech startup seeking innovative UI/UX Designer to lead the creation of web and mobile apps.
UI/UX Designer will collaborate with cofounders to implement the company's vision in a functional prototype.
The role will be a freelance role at first with the intention of building a long-term relationship and perhaps working full-time with one another in the future.
(Don't hire people just to fit the first job they will do; hire people you want to share your life with. - Ray Dalio)
- Own the end-to-end design (interaction, visual, etc.) across multiple platforms by creating re-usable components and standardized design language
- Present designs, prototypes and concepts to stakeholders
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and iterate on designs by incorporating feedback
- Create, manage, and facilitate company-wide usage of a Design System
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates of breadth of visual and interaction design skills
- Experience with at least one major software prototyping applications (Figma, Sketch, Framer, Adobe XD, Invision, Marvel)
- Comfortable with creating and managing a Design Library / Design System. Understands
- Demonstrable skill with raster and vector design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Proven track record of collaborating with technical teams and familiarity with the software development process
- Numeracy - ability to interpret charts and graphs, create basic visualizations from raw data
- Capable of communicating technical information, both visually and with your colleagues
- Experience with 3D modeling software
- Experience designing maps, especially using GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS)
- Experience creating data visualizations via programming (D3.js, Matlab, ggPlot, SciPy, etc.)
Apply for this role