Posted Apr 13
About the role
We not only need excellent linguists, translators, and reviewers, but people with a sense for content, cultural differences, society, and media. As a Freelance Translator, you will work closely with our Project Managers and Quality Managers. You will be responsible for translating the original idea from English (mostly) to the target language, as well as using your expertise to revise and improve translations for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Native speaker of a target language;
- Excellent understanding of English (source language);
- Excellent writing skills;
- A linguistic degree or any degree and relevant experience in translating;
- Working with one of the CAT tools (using WordBee is an asset) or willingness to learn; and
- Following projects’ and clients’ guidelines.
- Technical education;
- Personal and professional development;
- Competitive rates;
- Regular pay; and
- Work from home or from anywhere in the world.
About the company
Vocalink Global is a multilingual services company serving the global business community since 1995. Vocalink enables brands to be heard and understood, across cultures, on a global scale, through translation, interpretation, and cultural adaptation. Our Global Headquarters is located in Dayton, Ohio. www.VocalinkGlobal.com
Apply for this role