Posted Mar 15
Student Community Manager
Sales & Marketing
About the role
Course Hero is scaling! Our mission is to help every student graduate, confident and prepared. To achieve this objective, we are looking for an extraordinarily talented and motivated individual who will take the reins and oversee the growth of Course Hero across multiple US campuses as our Student Community Manager.
This is a 1-year contract, remote position. The candidate can be located anywhere in the US.
You will be responsible for recruiting, managing, mentoring, and leading a team of Campus Representatives—guiding them to accomplish marketing and partnership initiatives that will grow Course Hero on their Campus. You will use your entrepreneurial mindset and people skills to do whatever it takes to build the community of students who love Course Hero.
Here are some ways you’ll have an impact on our mission:
- Recruit, manage, and lead a team of Campus Representatives
- Mentor Campus Representatives and hold them accountable for their goals
- Grow Course Hero’s user base at a collection of target universities
- Develop and launch marketing initiatives tailored for each school
- Analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to make key decisions
- Run experiments to test new incentives, marketing campaigns, and events
Are you our Student Community Manager?
- Incredibly passionate and share our vision of a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared
- Natural and empathetic leader with strong management skills
- Outstanding people person with excellent communication skills that can build and maintain positive relationships with all personality types
- Extremely goal-oriented and do whatever it takes to hit your goal
- Pulse on student lives and are comfortable representing their voice back to headquarters
- Exceptionally hard-working, process-driven, and self-sufficient
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that is continually evolving
Here are some of the experiences and skills you’ll leverage in this role:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a sales, operations, consulting, or marketing role
- A Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to achieve tangible results
- A love of the Course Hero brand and vision
- A strong history of teamwork, collaboration, leadership, and success
- Experience managing a team
- Connection to education or education-technology
- You’ve used or know people who have used Course Hero during your studies
- Experience as a Campus Representative
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
Apply for this role