Posted Sep 23
Social Media Manager / Content Marketer
Sales & Marketing
About the role
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Build a team of social strategists to help execute community campaigns.
- Monitor, track and report on product feedback from various social communities.
- Help organize and promote events to boost brand awareness.
- Ensure brand consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice across all social channels.
- Drive top-of-funnel awareness and acquisition among target audiences.
- Work closely with marketing partners to establish and maintain social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Lead a team of support reps to answer customer questions and concerns through community and social forums.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Originally posted on weworkremotely.com
About the company
Powering eCommerce for Everyday Sellers
AccelerList is one of the largest Amazon product listing applications on the market today. We help everyday people sell more product on platforms like Amazon and eBay. We are a fully remote team HQ out of Los Angeles. We have team mates spread out over the world to include; Europe, Singapore, India and the Philippines.
Apply for this role