Posted Feb 12
Social Media Manager
Sales & Marketing
About the role
Social Media Manager – Executive Voice (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Required Years of Experience: 5+
- Required Education: Bachelors
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: High Technology – Large
We are looking for a Social Media Manager for a global B2B high tech company. This role will focus on the execution of the social media activities for some C-Level executives. This work will include working with the Executive Communications team and building a global social media calendar (content creation/review, postings and engagement) on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, and run and analyze social media metrics.
This is a 6 month contract role (extensions likely), 40 hour per week, remote in the US.
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered and 401K offered.
- Understand the voice and the perspectives of the executives for whom the social media activity will be managed. Work with the Executive Communications managers of these executives.
- Develop the global social media calendar for each executive – content, messaging, editing/crating posts, visual images, etc
- Execute the social media calendar by posting relevant content to social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube)
- Manage day-to-day proactive and reactive engagement on social media platforms
- Report metrics collected from a variety of tools/systems; and ascertain required actions to improve metrics and social media efforts.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing at global high tech companies
- Experience working with C-Level executives
- Strong experience with LinkedIn and other platform social media engagement
- Experience with metrics reporting and analysis for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present plans/ideas
- Bachelors degree
Apply for this role