Posted Jul 8
Sales & Marketing
About the role
Social Media Freelancer
- Part-Time, Workman Publishing
Workman Publishing’s Digital Operations department is hiring an entry-level, remote freelancer to perform a variety of tasks related to our direct-to-consumer websites. Primary responsibilities include editing and scheduling our social media posts and responding to customer service inquiries via email on a weekly basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who is learning about social media marketing and wants to get some hands-on experience while also learning about paid social ads (Facebook, Instagram), CRM marketing, and analytics. The position is remote and would require about 4–5 hours per week and 20–30 hours per month in our busy season (October–January).
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills
- Experience with Zoho Social or other social media scheduling platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with customer service via email
- Familiarity with scheduling social posts, photo editing/cropping
- Experience setting up paid social ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with photo editing platforms such as Adobe Acrobat Reader and Photoshop
Workman Publishing is steadfast in its commitment to innovation, creativity, inclusion, and excellence. Our focus is to create a diverse and supportive environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All are welcome, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any of the characteristics that make each of us wonderfully unique. With a role at our company, you’ll be part of an amazing team!
Apply for this role