Posted Aug 14
Social Ads Strategist
Sales & Marketing
About the role
Employer has indicated that this is a 100% remote position from anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Social Media Ads Strategist – Freelance
Paid · Denver, Colorado
Are you the type of person to follow breweries on Instagram just for the double-tap? You’re the principal of pixels, ruler of retargeting, and campaign kahuna. You eagerly seek out the next best KPI and then optimize your optimization process. You do not limit yourself to just Facebook and Instagram, but also master eCommerce ad campaigns on Twitter, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok? Then we want to hear from you! You might just be our next Paid Social Freelancer!
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Build highly effective Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest & other paid social campaigns for our eCommerce clients.
- Define, monitor, and analyze performance trends against set KPI’s.
- Get creative! …by testing ad creative, landing pages, and audience targeting to drive results.
- Help our clients get the most bang for their buck. Monitor spend performance and identify when budgets should be adjusted.
- Recommend strategies and deliverables that will improve our client results.
- Stop! Collaborate, and listen! Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with internal team and client.
What We Must Have (No, Really):
- 3-5 years of experience running eCommerce paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram with ROAS-focused strategies.
- Strong background running dynamic product ads.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, social media, and the digital marketing industry.
- Data geek – deep analytical chops. Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Basic knowledge of website & URL structure, as well as implementation of tracking/phone call/remarketing code snippets (think pixels, CallRail, etc).
- Excellent communication skills. We know, we know… everybody says this, but we mean it. Writing punchy ad copy and landing page content is an everyday part of the job.
- Exceptional reporting & Excel skills: Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Facebook Catalogs and Data Feeds.
- Solid understanding of split testing and other methods of optimizing CTR, CPA, and ROAS.
What We Dream About (Among Other Things):
- Quora and Pinterest Ads experience
- Google Ads Search, Shopping, Display and Youtube Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Deep understanding of Attribution across various Platforms
- Graphic design, Photoshop, or Canva experience
Apply for this role