Posted Jul 31
SEO Writers for Ahrefs’ Blog and YouTube channel
Ahrefs Pte Ltd
About the role
Does bad SEO and digital marketing advice tick you off? Then you’re in good company.
We (Ahrefs) are looking for top-tier writers who have experience and expertise in SEO and digital marketing.
What you’ll do:
Create actionable and informative guides on SEO and digital marketing without the fluff.
Choose your own adventure:
We’re looking for writers for both our blog and YouTube channel. What’s the difference?
Blog content is what you’re probably used to. Short sentences, short paragraphs, H2s, H3s, be concise, add screenshots where appropriate etc.
Video scripts follow a similar format as blog content, but it’s written in a more conversational way. Literally...you’ll write the way you speak. You do not need to record the content.
The skills you need:
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Knack for explaining complex things in simple ways
- Solid knowledge and experience with SEO and digital marketing
- Passion for teaching and sharing ideas
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets
- Free access to all of Ahrefs’ SEO tools
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Minimal feedback loops - you either get it or you don’t :)
If we're impressed with your application, we'll contact you with a short test article (paid).
Apply for this role