Posted May 14
Senior QA Engineer
About the role
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading online fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts.
We are looking for a Senior QA Tester to help us ensure the high quality of our website at www.bonfire.com and several auxiliary in-house products.
- You can take full ownership of all stages in the testing process:
- understanding the requirements, current behavior and specifications,
- ensuring things work as expected and actively trying to break the site by trying imaginative usage scenarios and conditions, and
- reporting bugs and talking to both the developers and stakeholders in order to come to a resolution.
- You are comfortable manually testing websites. You can juggle between browsers and mobile devices and simulate different platforms.
- A lot of your work is done using manual testing, perhaps with the help of browser automation.
- You take an interest in automated testing – you are either learning, willing to learn, or can already contribute to writing automated tests.
- Your English is excellent.
As a QA Tester at Bonfire, you will:
- create test scenarios for new features and manually test any code that our developers want to deploy,
- continually try to identify regression bugs,
- triage and follow bugs,
- help stakeholders and users to reproduce bugs, and
- actively participate in developing and improving our QA process.
The Work Environment
This is a remote position. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
Apply for this role