Posted Jul 31
Senior Full Stack Engineer
About the role
Senior Full Stack Engineer: 21-04100
- Job Category: Software Engineering
- Job Number: 15275111
- Primary Skills: .NET, Java, Azure, Cloud, CICD, Devops, Databases, Nexus, API
- Location: Los Angeles, CA (100% Remote)
- Duration: 2-4+ months (Possibility of extension)
- Contract: W2 Only
- This position will be remote, manager is open to non-local candidates. It is highly visible critical project. Please submit highly engaged and interested candidates.
- Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model. Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support. Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture.
- Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment. Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications. Design and develop APIs for Omni-channel clients.
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience And Minimum of 4+ years of experience: Java, .NET, Python And Minimum of 4+ years experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL) And Minimum of 3+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment.
- 8+ years of experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles 4+ years of experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc. 4+ years of experience leading software engineering teams 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure(big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc. 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar 2+ years of Scaled agile experience 4+ years of experience in quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman 4+ years of experience in Unix Shell scripting Certified in .Net, Java, Spring or cloud technologies Exposure of data management methodologies.
- Experience with serverless architectures and computing Preferably 2+ UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass
Apply for this role