Posted Oct 7
Senior Full-Stack End Developer
About the role
What you will do
- Collaborate with product managers and other software engineers to build groundbreaking user-centric products
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implement new features and user interfaces, keeping mobile first always on top of your mind
- Help the team succeed as a whole
What you bring
- 3+ years web development experience, out of which at least 2+ years working with Node.js or Ruby on Rails, and React.js
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken, and are a natural communicator
- Currently working form Central or South America
- Experience working remotely - nice to have
What we offer
- A flexible lifestyle that fits the modern work-life balance
- Work remotely with a light meeting schedule
- Opportunity to work on many projects in diverse fields
- Highly skilled co-workers with whom you can grow your skill set
Originally posted on weworkremotely.com
About the company
We are tech experts who understand everything about the happiness, culture and career goals of freelancers, because we are freelancers.
Join a team of true professionals, work with the latest technologies and learn by doing. We are tech experts who understand everything about the happiness, culture and career goals of freelancers, because we are freelancers.
Engineers at Xprt are creators at heart. Our global teams are constantly innovating, solving problems, and working together to build technology that benefits people and helps businesses reach their full potential.
At Xprt we're committed to our staff. We love it when everyone feels supported and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
Amazing opportunities for those who qualify.
Who we are
- Extensive experience developing products from vision to launch, for large corporations and promising startups
- Specialize in mobile first web development
- A global network of freelance software engineers
- Offices in the United States and Israel
Our Hiring Process
At Xprt we believe the hiring process should be as short and as simple as possible. In the end of the day, only doing the job can demonstrate the ability to do the job.
- Apply by submitting your CV and answering a few short questions
- Complete a written technical test (about 50 minutes long)
- Interview with a manager
- If you join one of our client’s teams they will want to interview you as well
- If you join an internal team at Xprt, you will start with a 2 week paid trial period*, at the end of which there will be a final evaluation
* Trial periods might be waived for candidates leaving a job to join Xprt
Apply for this role