Posted May 14
About the role
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who can build and maintain web apps and open-source libraries that can be shared across projects. Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests when appropriate. Collaborate with developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors. Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools. Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, Sass, Less, etc.).
- Ability to manage robust testing & workflow automations (Gulp, NPM, Rollup, Mocha).
- Demonstrate good design and UX sensibilities.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Experience developing features for streaming products.
- Video player experience considered a plus.
- Back-end development experience considered a plus.
- A portfolio of past projects with code samples or GitHub links.
Hypergiant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
Apply for this role