Posted Feb 17
Senior Front End Developers
About the role
Front End Developer (Remote)
Here at WriterAccess, we understand that our team members are what make us awesome, and the driver for our five-year run on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US without a smidge of VC Funding.
We also understand that COVID-19 has changed the workforce, enticing many talented employees to work remotely, so they can spend more time with their family and friends.
We made the pivot to a remote workforce 8 months ago, and our growth has actually accelerated. The key to our success is investing in the right people, managing them the right way, and helping them develop and advance their skills, so they stay on board for the long haul.
Our small tech team now has big plans for the marketplace, expanding to 7 countries and representation of designers, illustrators, animators, photographers, and more.
We’re currently looking for really, really smart developers, full-stack engineers and front-end developers. We’ll put your skills and intelligence to the test in the interview process, so when you make the cut you’ll know that you’ll be part of something special with our elite team.
The Job In a Nutshell
- 100% Remote, Part-Time or Full-Time
- Create killer code that makes our platform better
- Optimize apps for speed and scale
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
What We Want
- At least one year of remote employment experience
- 2 to 5 years of front-end development experience
- Magnificent with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Some backend development experience with Node/Express, PHP
- Database experience, in Postgres a big plus
- Organization and time management skills
- Happy employee that loves work, travel, and no commute
Nice to Have
- Vue, or other MVVM framework experience
- Eye for design, or design and UX experience
- Amazon AWS—Lamdba, CloudWatch,SQS, EC2, S3
- Unit Testing Experience—jest, Nunit, xunit
What You Get
- Work from your home office
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus plan based on individual and company success
- Medical benefit contribution towards plans of your choice
Apply for this role