Posted Oct 15
Remote Blog Topic Creator
About the role
We’re looking for freelancers to join our Topics Creation team. You’ll make sure that our clients are getting awesome, SEO-optimized (and catchy!) topics for their blog sites.
This is perfect for a recent (or almost recent) college graduate with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or English. Get your foot in the door and boost your resume at a top SEO company.
We have a small team of huslers, and we are nimble and quick, with a work-hard, play-hard mentality. This is an entry-level position with one of the fastest growing companies in the SEO & Internet Marketing space.
- This is a remote and freelance role so you choose where and when you work!
- You love to read and write.
- You have a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- You’re ready to hustle.
- You love providing awesome customer service.
- You’re results-driven.
- You know how to differentiate between “good” and “bad” writing.
- You’ve already found a typo in this posting.
Bonus Points for:
- A working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience working in content marketing.
Apply here and include the word “banana” somewhere in the text - bonus points for creativity!
Apply for this role