Posted Mar 21
Remote Administrative Assistant
About the role
Remote Administrative Assistant (Part Time Daily 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PST)
Beyond Fifteen Communications, Inc. is a progressive, full-service public relations and social media agency dedicated to providing powerful, accessible, goal-driven communications solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations and deliver far more than fifteen minutes of fame.
We have an immediate opening for a fast-moving, nimble, administrative assistant to join our agency. Please visit our website at www.BeyondFifteen.com and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BeyondFifteen and Twitter at www.twitter.com/Beyond15.
We are looking for a responsible, virtual administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the administrative assistant include providing support to our leadership team with daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems in the cloud. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Excel and Outlook. Ultimately, a successful admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to the account team
- Handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Assist with LinkedIn sales target list-building
- Assist with light social media engagement activities
- Oversee agency intern program vetting and scheduling
- Oversee light HR tasks at times of employee onboarding and departures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary will be a plus
· Availability to work 25 hours per week
· Reliable, on-time, honest and friendly
· Professional attire
· Positive attitude
· Friendly working environment
· Flexible working hours
Please send your resume to [email protected] with a minimum or three references. Please include your preferred salary requirement.
Apply for this role