Posted Apr 5
About the role
About the Position
Position Type: Contractor
- We are looking for a podcast producer who can do it all. This person will be accountable for the quality of Inside Reproductive Health podcast episodes and responsible for getting the word out about each new episode. Experience in healthcare or the business side of reproductive health is not required, but is a plus!
Who are you?
- You are very versatile and knowledgeable in the areas of podcast production, editing, distribution, and marketing. You are also extremely flexible and eager to play a creative role in the growth of Fertility Bridge as a company.
- Podcast transcription
- Podcast editing
- Postcast distribution
- Podcast marketing via social media channels
- Creation of weekly newsletter with podcast highlights
- Can you be entirely accountable for the quality of podcasts that come out of this company?
- Do you have high emotional intelligence and are capable of delicately communicating with people struggling with infertility?
- Are you at ease interfacing with other experts such as designers, coders, writers, and managers?
- Are you comfortable working with other strategists who are responsible for the greater marketing and business objectives while still upholding podcast production quality?
- Can you manage your own time effectively and work well with a team to make sure projects stay on schedule?
- Can you quickly understand and develop what a fertility center or fertility business needs to show and say to become more attractive in their market?
- Are you comfortable having brave conversations with your boss to express your concerns and feedback as well as receive them?
- Are you excited by the challenge of learning how to develop these new skills?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application process by applying through Hireology.
Please submit the following:
- Podcasts you have previously edited – examples of your work are important!
- Social media marketing examples of podcasts you have worked on.
- Examples of newsletters you have distributed.
- How many hours you believe it would take you to edit, transcribe, and distribute per podcast.
- How many hours it would take to create and send out weekly newsletters per week highlighting our podcast.
After that, you will receive instructions on next steps which will include an online interview. As a remote company, we rely on remote working technologies to serve our clients. In evaluating new employees, we put a premium on a candidate’s ability to shine through these same technologies: video, email correspondence, and web-based conferencing.
Culture & Values
- Our niche is the field of fertility.
- 70/30 Extreme Ownership – We always admit when we made a mistake. We offer and ask for help.
- Humility – We know we don’t know everything, and we freely admit it.
- Learn By Doing – We’re Robin Williams.
- Stand Up For People – For the infertility community, for our clients, for each other.
- Work Hard and Recharge – Work hard, work fast, never waste others’ time, and be present with loved ones.
Apply for this role