Posted Jul 31
Personal Development & Lifestyle Bloggers
About the role
We're looking for new writers for a personal development/mental health space who are able to write content in a style similar to what you'd see on Greatist.com or Good Housekeeping. A casual, magazine-style. Here are some examples of the tone/style we're looking for:
Our website covers topics including mental wellness, stress management, anxiety, lifestyle and general health/wellness. We'll assign you topics/keywords. Here are some examples of the type of topics we cover:
- Why Everyone Should See a Therapist
- 10 Positive Ways to Deal With Stress
- How To Overcome Breakup Stress
- 10 Simple Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety
What we're looking for:
- Well researched content
- Well formatted with lists, subheadings and images where applicable (no huge walls of text).
- Links to other posts on our site
- Data/statistics with links, and linking to relevant authority sites.
- A casual, conversational tone
- We are not looking for content agencies or link builders.
- We're looking for real bloggers and writers who want to write for a branded website, help grow the brand, and build their portfolio.
- You should have a genuine interest in the topics we cover. We want our writing to be compelling and also welcome personal stories/insights, which means we need writers who enjoy writing about mental wellness and personal development related topics.
- You must live in or be from the U.S., Canada, Australia, or the U.K.
We offer a starting fixed rate of $75 per article (1500 words).
You will receive a byline for your articles and links to your social media profiles as well.
The site receives ~50,000 pageviews each month, so you'll have an opportunity to get some exposure as well.
If you’re interested, apply here: https://forms.gle/9TqaCPmYRcsBCTNT7
Apply for this role