Posted May 14
Order Management Coordinator
About the role
Order Management Coordinator (Contractor)
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Order Management Coordinator monitors, reconciles, and processes incoming purchase orders to ensure timely service to our customers, accurate data input into our customer relationship management system, and accurate communication of order information to different departments within the company. The Order Management Coordinator is responsible for establishing a working rapport with the Sales, Operations and Finance, and Partner Success teams, in addition to responding quickly to customer needs.
This is a contract position.
- Enter and process all new and renewal customer orders.
- Reconcile incoming orders against price quotes, customer credits, contracts, checks, authorization forms and credit card orders.
- Ensure quality of all completed orders by resolving any issues or discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate order data in the company CRM system and consistency of data with the Finance database.
- Confirm order is correct and has been received by Implementation Team to facilitate account set up.
- Transmit daily export to the Finance Department for invoicing.
- Announce daily summary of closed new and renewal sales revenue to the company.
- Answer customer order queries both by phone and by email.
- Support efforts of the sales team to hit quarterly revenue targets as needed.
- Ensure customers are provided with all requested documentation needed such as, sole vendor and vendor registration.
- Keep current with Amplify’s products, services and pricing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Data entry experience
- Highly motivated with precise attention to detail
- Experience manipulating data sets
- Proactive problem solving
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Finance or business background a plus as is knowledge of Salesforce.com
Apply for this role