Posted Oct 25
Long Term Writer for Gardening, DIY and Tools Site
About the role
Do you have experience with home improvement? Maybe a passion for gardening? Or love the odd bit of DIY?
Our website, in the home improvement niche, is looking for native US freelance writers with outstanding writing skills.
The role will include 1-2 articles per week (although you are welcome to take on more). Each between 1,000 to 4,500 words. Split between how-to guides, product reviews, and resource content.
The rate is between $0.03 and $0.05 per word depending on the quality of your work.
To be considered for this role you must
- Have a passion and experience with Home improvement / DIY / Gardening
- Have experience writing for an online audience, including editing and proofreading
- Understand how to write SEO optimized content
- Be a native English Speaker
- Be based in the UK or US
- Pay attention to every detail
This job will require you to
- Write engaging and entertaining quality articles and review pieces
- Produce content that comprehensively covers a brief in detail
- Pick images relevant to the brief
- Hit all your deadlines
So, do you think you are a good fit for us?
To apply please fill in the following form here.
We want to know all about you, and that you can read instructions fully. Make sure to include the word ‘buzzing’ in the final answer so we know you have read the full description.
All the best!
Apply for this role