Posted Jun 22
Linux and Tech Writer for Popular Tech Blog
Make Tech Easier
About the role
Make Tech Easier is looking for tech bloggers to join the team. The site is a Tech How-To blog that covers tutorials ranging from OS tips/tricks/hacks/customization to various Web app review.
1. Linux Writer
As a Linux writer, you must be a Linux user and familiar with the various Linux distros, desktop environment and command line usage. You are expected to come up with tips, tricks, fixes, command line usage, and software alternatives to make the system better and easier to use.
- You need to be a full-time Linux user.
- You need to always be in the loop on Linux news, updates, tips, tricks and free useful software to get things done easier and more quickly.
- You need to have good knowledge of the command line.
2. General Tech Writer
We are looking for tech writers who are proficient in any of the following sections:
You are expected to come up with Windows tips, tricks, tutorials, troubleshooting guides, fixes, and be proficient with command line tweaks and software alternatives to make the system better and easier to use.
You are expected to be a hands-on person who can troubleshoot a PC, provide hardware guides, or work with an Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
Android tutorials, tips, tricks, app reviews and troubleshooting guides.
Bloggers must be:
- Proficient in the English language.
- Proficient in WordPress and able to generate your own article ideas.
- Good at explaining highly technical topics and making them easy to understand.
- Come up with at least 2 articles (of minimum 500 words) each week.
- Provide detail and accurate information
- Follow editorial guidelines
- Prepared to make edits as needed and be able to meet publication deadlines.
- Communicate well and reply to comments promptly
Applicant must have prior blogging experience.
For more info, check out https://www.maketecheasier.com/write-for-make-tech-easier/
To apply, submit the application form at
Apply for this role