Posted Apr 21
Jr. Content Manager
About the role
Do you have experience refreshing old content and making it better in the eyes of both Google and actual human beings?
We'd love to meet you.
Hi. We're moveBuddha. an online company that looks to help people find the right companies, and the right information to help them move.
For the past five years, we’ve been creating high-quality content that speaks to people who want to simplify their moving process.
That's where we need you.
We're looking for a part time- Junior Content Manager who can take our content up a notch by making sure it’s up the date with the latest information, and optimized for the best keywords.
You will work directly with our Head of SEO to audit existing posts and make improvements to both the content and the on-page SEO.
Our ideal candidate...
- is based in the US.
- is a Native English Speaker.
- Has solid writing skills, experience in writing SEO-driven content
- Experience with editing and proofreading
- Top-notch research skills to identify new opportunities for content improvements
A few things you’ll be tasked with in this role:
- Identifying the best keywords to target for existing posts
- Identifying new opportunities to improve existing content
- Editing content to match the structure of high ranking posts in SERPS
- Updating and improving the redaction of content
Basically, you will be in charge of keeping the older content on our site up to date. The most important characteristics to bring aboard are diligence, an ability to write with a personable tone, and a willingness to learn and grow.
To be considered for this role, you’ll be asked to answer a few questions that will help us assess your expertise and interest in this area and get to know how you think about content and SEO. In order to weed through serious applicants, please include relocation enlightenment in your application
If you think this might be you, we'd love for you to apply.
Apply for this role