Posted Aug 14
FULL TIME Executive Assistant
About the role
Discover what you were born to do and take your career to the next level! Finally be respected for the value you bring.
Make a difference in the world. Help inspire others to live their best life by surrounding them with our beautifully designed products.
Get in on the ground floor, work from home and join the movement to help inspire others!
The Executive Assistant to the CCO & CEO plays an integral role in supporting the success of Hadley Designs by providing a variety of support services to our Chief Creative Officer and Chief Executive Officer in a fast-paced environment. This individual will collaborate closely with the CEO, the CCO, and all direct reports to plan, execute, and track critical business activities and strategic projects.
The successful candidate will understand the core functions of the CCO and CEO, thrive in a team environment, possess a high degree of self-confidence and executive presence, exercise discretion and diplomacy in all interactions, have the ability to proactively anticipate and manage challenges, be a self-starter with strong abilities to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize appropriately, work efficiently and remain flexible to changes in schedule and work hours (including flexibility to work overtime as required).
Indicators of success
You are helping the CEO & CCO stay focused on their primary responsibilities by taking care of miscellaneous tasks that detract them from their areas of specialty. CEO area of specialty - new product development & future growth strategies. CCO area of specialty - designing new products. When a task is assigned you make sure it gets done yourself or by following through with the people responsible for completing the task. People like working with you.
- Consistent, positive feedback from supervisor(s), fellow team members, customers, and other departments and individuals interacted with
- Company processes are always improving based on your feedback and knowledge of what needs to get done
- CEO & CCO personal household tasks are minimized
Project Management and Process Improvement
- Collaborate with direct reports of the CEO & CCO to facilitate and execute strategic projects
- Communicate status of key projects to CEO
- Identify opportunities to enhance or streamline administrative processes and lead efforts to optimize
- Provide administrative support for the CCO & CEO
- Coordinate meetings, attend meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff.
- Cultivate relationships and maintain contact with external stakeholders on behalf of CEO & CCO
- Manage expenses by forwarding all receipts to accounting team.
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails with some direction from CEO.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Partner with functional teams to develop and maintain key organizational materials, including up-to-date org charts, for a rapidly growing organization
- Adhere to firm directed formats including fonts and logos for all internal and external communication documents.
Organizing and Planning
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio visual and telephony equipment for meetings and conferences as requested.
- Arrange international and domestic travel in accordance with Company policy.
- Facilitate / support the onboarding of new team members
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions and dinner arrangements with minimal direction.
- Prepare an official agenda for meetings.
Filing and Document Management
- Develop and maintain an effective electronic filing system for the management of Company documents, including classified and confidential files.
- Maintain contact details for the CEO & CCO (business contacts etc).
- Send birthday cards, gifts & notes to business contacts & team members
- Maintain reference library (articles and business subscriptions).
- In your cover letter please start with the phrase "I Love Pizza"
Personal Household Management
- Research summer camps, sports camps and opportunities for children
- Maintain monthly budget
- Research, plan & make personal travel arrangements
- Coordinate maintenance, deliveries, follow up on medical bills, etc
- Assist with event planning
Apply for this role