Posted Jul 22
Frontend React/React Native Engineers - Remote
Marlow Navigation Ltd
About the role
Marlow Navigation is looking for several Front-end Engineers with
- NextJs, React or,
- React Native
experience who have the traits of being self-starters, constantly challenging themselves to write better code, learn new technologies, and help colleagues grow.
If you want to join a completely new team and project and get involved in the setup of the new system from the grounds up then keep reading.
We are looking for someone:
- With strong understanding of front-end/UI design methodologies,
- proficient with React Native and React paradigms,
- able to break down the system into re-usable components,
- that has strong and demonstrable problem-solving abilities,
- comfortable with self-management and on-the-job learning,
- curious and passionate about new technologies,
- who likes teaching and sharing knowledge.
Technically you should have:
- Experience with React, Redux and Hooks,
- experience with NextJs,
- experience with branching strategies in Git and CI/CD practices,
- experience working in agile environments.
Bonus Requirements to Stand out
- Experience with Web-sockets,
- experience with GraphQL,
- experience with Tailwind CSS,
- experience in Scrum and agile methodologies,
- experience with JIRA,
What your day will look like:
- You'll work with scrum masters, product analyst, engineers, etc. to support them.
- You’ll also provide support to develop new and innovative automated in-house solutions.
Apply for this role