Posted Jun 30
About the role
HeySummit is hiring a Front-end leaning Fullstack Engineer for a 4 month contract to help us grow the best platform for sharing knowledge with the world. If you consider yourself strong with front-end development and have an understanding of Django, we’d love to speak.
Please note: The majority of the team is in UK-to-Eastern US time, and while we accept applications from anywhere, operating and overlapping with those timezones will be necessary.
* Improving features to spec in production code in the frontend (currently: JQuery, Bootstrap, Less), backend (Django + PostgresSQL), with a key focus in front-end development and ensuring anything we ship looks and feels great
* Liaising with our Creative lead and engineering team to ensure that designs are implemented in a pixel-perfect way.
*You love taking beautiful designs and turning them into equally beautiful, pixel perfect and elegant front-end code.
* You pride yourself on writing clean, easy to read code
* You have experience with JQuery Bootstrap and Less, with some familiarity with Django. React or Vue.js experience is a bonus
* You feel comfortable interacting with nontechnical stakeholders
* You test your code before every push
* You are interested in self-improvement
This is for an initial 4 month contract, with the potential to extend depending on the project focus.
Apply for this role