Posted Aug 6
Frontend Developer - Remote EU
About the role
Frontend Developer at OneMineral to work in our projects and products. You will work with peers in the web team. And work together with project managers, designers, and backend engineers to implement, maintain scale and deploying the look, feel and application logic of our customer-facing websites.
We're excited to have our representatives anywhere in the world and we can't wait to expand our team! This offer is Full-time opportunity open for candidates looking for a remote lifestyle and continue living wherever they want.
- Experience in building modern, scalable web applications.
- Strong experience working with web APIs.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Experience in using automated testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.).
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Have deep appreciation of good design and UI/UX principles and care deeply about the end product.
- Know how to make trade-offs, when to incur technical debt and how to repay it.
- Use your initiative and can work independently. You feel comfortable designing software systems and solutions and mentoring others.
- Ability to break down an ambitious vision into smaller components, prioritise the work and manage the team towards success.
Nice to have
- Have solid communication skills. You are able to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with remote team members.
- Take pride in your work and are always looking to improve, not settling for average.
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Have a bias for action and are results-focused.
Apply for this role