Posted Jun 30
Freelance Writer for Coffee Brewing Website - commercial articles, informational articles, and guest posts
Coffee Brewing Pro
About the role
Do you consider yourself an expert in coffee brewing? Do you love writing about coffee?
If you answered yes, then read on.
My name is Arun and I run CoffeeBrewingPro.com, a blog about coffee brewing. We’re looking for an expert coffee writer who can help us expand our site. We have a large backlog of content ideas and guest posts that we’re ready to start producing.
We need epic writers. Writers who can connect with our readers on a personal level and really tell the full story. Let’s make this clear, we’re not interested in providing 600-word fluff pieces to dodgy-looking sites littered with poor quality content. We believe guest posts should be an extension of our own high-quality, top-tier blog content and nothing less.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - coffee brewing! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider coffee genre in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for coffee, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
If you’re a freelancer who dabbles in coffee articles from time to time in between writing about the latest health trends or following the latest cryptocurrency for sites across the web, stop right now. We’re not looking for a generalist, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Native/perfectly bilingual English speaker
- Must have a genuine passion for the coffee niche
- Capacity to write at least 5 blog posts per week (1000-3000 words each)
- Able to carry out in-depth and high-quality research
- Excellent writing style
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- Must have at least 2 writing samples in the coffee niche
- Able to produce informational articles, commercial articles, and guest posts
- Competitive freelance rates - $0.04 - 0.06 per word with prompt payment
- Consistent workload every week - Up to 10,000 words
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- A seat at the table for all major editorial decisions
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- You get to write about coffee!
To apply, fill in an application form here: https://forms.gle/rkn7b5CUMPz2zfy6A
Apply for this role