Posted Feb 17
Experienced Lead UX/UI Designer
About the role
Alpha Cognition is looking for an experienced Lead UX/UI Designer. If a fresh opportunity to design a world class web application from the ground up sounds exciting to you, keep reading.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned UX/UI Designer with extensive experience designing map based web products, data visualizations and dashboards while also having experience handling brand identity and graphic design.
Alpha Cognition is a well funded startup in Austin, TX that is building a web based product for the Commercial Real Estate industry. The product will be used by Commercial Real Estate investors, brokers and developers to search for and analyze commercial properties via a ‘google maps’ like interface. The client will then be able to research and analyze a selected property or area via dynamic map overlays, charts/graphs and data tables.
At present the direction and rough wireframes for our MVP are in place to help provide you with a starting point.
- This is a Part-Time or Full-Time position.
- Work remotely.
- Proficient with English (written and verbal).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Rapidly iterate through design solutions.
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual design.
- Clearly communicate designs through prototypes, documentation and presentations.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to communicate designs effectively with developers.
If you are interested or would like more information please apply using the provided link.
Apply for this role