Posted Aug 6
Executive Assistant / Business Support Manager
About the role
The Business Support Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations within DomainMarket.com, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organization’s operations division.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
- Ensures that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization’s business plan and vision.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Establishes and administers the department’s budget by working with Full Charge Bookeeper.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in operations management.
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite and CRM.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or another industry-related field, or MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of industry-related experience including three years in upper management required.
Why work at this company?
Are you ready to learn, grow, and take on a big challenge? Come grow with our fast-moving, cross-functional marketing & technology team!
Apply for this role