Posted Dec 31
Digital Marketing Expert Course Writer Reviewer
About the role
CareerFoundry is helping people build a career they love through immersive online courses and career services in UX Design, UI Design, Web Development, and Data Analytics. Our 100% online, flexible, mentor-driven courses are setting the standard for globally accessible technical education.
About the role:
We’re looking for digital marketing experts to write and review a long-form digital marketing course. With the support of our curriculum design team, you’ll help create an engaging, challenging, and immersive online course that will take learners from beginners to hireable digital marketing specialists. The course itself will consist mainly of text-based content along with images, tasks, video reviews, quizzes, and links to extra resources for further learning. Throughout the course, students will apply their learnings to project work, taking a “learning by doing” approach.
- The course writer contract will last 3 to 7 months with a weekly commitment of 15 to 20 hours.
- The course reviewer contract will last 3 to 7 months with a weekly commitment of 5 to 10 hours.
What you’ll be doing:
With the support of the CF curriculum design team, you’ll…
- collaborate with another subject matter expert to outline and author the course content
- create project prompts and related resources/assets for students to work on throughout the course
- source or create images, visualizations, spreadsheets, formulas, datasets, web pages, etc. to support lessons and hands-on projects
- work closely with our curriculum team to ensure originality, quality, and engagement
What’s in it for you:
Apart from working independently and remotely while combining your creative and technical skills, there’s also…
- generous compensation and flexible working hours
- ongoing professional networking opportunities
- a possible rolling contract on course updates and mentoring
What we’re looking for:
The subject matter expert we’re looking for is an experienced digital marketing expert and…
- a native-level or fluent English speaker
- a digital marketing expert with an up-to-date resume/CV and at least 3 years of experience
- has a holistic understanding of the skills needed to become a digital marketing specialist
- a good writer with a strong interest in instructional writing
- has teaching or mentoring experience
- has experience collaborating with a remote team
- is communicative and open to queries and feedback
We welcome you to apply if you have skills/experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Social media marketing
- SEO / content marketing
- CRM / email marketing
- Paid marketing (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Native, etc)
- Brand development and design
- Web tracking and Analytics (GTM, Google Analytic)
- Funnels and CRO
You may be required to submit a project work sample, portfolio, or complete a short task as part of this application process.
You will hear back from us in January 2021
Apply for this role