Posted Feb 12
Fly - MarTech Made Easy
About the role
Fly are looking for a passionate digital designer to help deliver step-change for our clients; an equal mix of NFP and private-sector organisations. At the same time, you'll be involved in crafting digital design solutions to support our own, internal marketing objectives.
Your portfolio will be crammed full with fully-responsive website designs that carefully consider their target audience's UX needs and that communicate clear messages on behalf of brands. The portfolio may also feature detailed UI's and other graphic design solutions for use across various other marketing channels. e.g. email, social.
This is initially a part-time position at approximately 50% capacity. You'll be able to work on consistent and to be agreed, set days of the week.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualise visuals
- Prepare rough drafts including wireframes for websites, and present ideas
- Amend designs after feedback (we have accounts with tools like InVision)
- Understand digital product specifications and user psychology
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Ensure all files are developer-ready and to spec
- Proven experience and portfolio of your own work (websites, email or other digital design projects)
- A keen eye for detail
- Demonstrable experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in one or more of Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or your other design tools of choice.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web/digital trends, techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and front-end dev is a plus
- You'll have the freedom to work remotely, anywhere in the UK; our team is distributed
- We are open to discussing candidates from locations outside of the UK however, please note we may need to hire on suitable contractual terms to accommodate.
- UK: 28 days holiday per annum, including 8 days of English public holiday (pro-rated)
- UK: Optional pension scheme
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
No agencies please.
Apply for this role