Posted Apr 13
Data Entry Clerk
About the role
Founded in 2007, Quimbee is one of the most widely used and respected study aids for law students. With a massive and growing library of case briefs, video lessons, definitions, and practice questions, Quimbee helps its members achieve academic success in law school. Quimbee can be accessed on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
This position is 100% remote. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work.
We are seeking top-notch data entry clerks for a project that will last 2-3 months. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, have superior typing skills, and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Provide general data entry support in a timely and efficient fashion
- Transfer data from various sources into the new database
- Update databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Identify and correct data entry errors
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Comply with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Proven experience as a data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this role