Posted Jul 15
Customer Support Manager:Tennessee
About the role
Location: Tennessee: 100% Remote Full-Time
ModSquad is currently seeking an energetic full-time Project Manager with a strong background in client and contact center operations management. In Client Services (CS), we promise to deliver quality to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. The ideal Project Manager will work to ensure our client(s) are happy and our team of Mods (Customer Service Reps) are providing stellar quality service while communicating clearly and professionally, executing tasks promptly, driving operational efficiencies, and managing client expectations.
What you will do:
- Lead a group of talented and dedicated Mods that deliver quality service via phone, chat, email and/or social media to our clients for various projects and services.
- Responsible for partnering with recruiting to staff your project(s). Provide on-going project-specific orientation for team and manage deliverables.
- Conduct regular team meetings and 1:1 meetings with Mods.
- Perform weekly quality checks for all Mods.
- Work with Mods as an escalation point to troubleshoot issues and solve problems.
- Manage and communicate changes to the team.
- Build a solid rapport with clients by providing a high level of quality service, adding value to their business.
- Identify brand needs and success measures.
- Participate and drive new project launches for Client Services.
- Promote team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team by working closely with your management counterparts.
Skills and Experience – Who you are:
- A degree and professional experience in a related position or market is desired.
- You have a strong understanding of brand and social media success.
- You have 1+ years of previous people management experience; 3+ years in contact center specific operations and client services is a plus.
- You have a quiet environment to work and take calls.
- You are familiar and comfortable with a variety of CRMs like Zendesk, SalesForce, FreshDesk or other CRMs; as well as contact center software like Five9, InContact, Avaya, etc
- You are able to be flexible with your hours as needed. (Company is 24x7x365.)
- You use your awesome previous experience in Customer Support, Moderation, or Community Management to work wonders with our clients.
- You have carefully honed written and oral communication skills. You expertly handle correspondence with a client just as well as you do your own team members.
- Having a passion for gaming, e-commerce, entertainment and/or online communities a plus.
- You have team management and time management experience, and we aren’t talking fantasy football! You know how to manage schedules, understand and communicate workflow and procedures, and exemplify a can-do attitude!
- You see problems as challenges and can use your analytical skills and CS metrics to overcome them, adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- ModSquad is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
Apply for this role