Posted Jul 31
About the role
- Remote in United States or Canada
- Eastern time preferred
- Contractor or freelance
- ~2-3 days a week
- $25k-$35k annualized
Minut believes in being good neighbors, wherever we are. We offer products and services for the short term rental market that helps guests, hosts, and neighbors get along. Easy-to-use, quick to install, and affordable, our products ensure sharing homes is good for everyone, including communities.
In 2019, Minut secured $8 million in Series A funding, and is now one of Sweden’s most promising start-ups in the HAAS (Hardware as a Service) sector. The company consists of 35 technologists, engineers, inventors and social scientists, from eight nationalities, working across Sweden, the UK, Ireland, France, and the US.
We are looking for an additional team member with great customer service and problem-solving skills to join the support team.
As a part-time in customer support, I especially value the flexibility and the culture of appreciation that comes along with working here. No matter your position, you are part of the team and your voice is being heard!
- Belinda, former customer support team member
You will be joining Minut's customer support team. Almost all communication with customers is over email. You will answer questions ranging from technical issues to property managers wanting to know more about Minut and our services before a purchase.
As part of our customer support team, you will be the person our customers have the most contact with. Most of the time, this is their first contact with an employee at Minut. It will be important that you keep a good tone while being clear in your answers to the people reaching out.
Customer support is the bridge between customers and the rest of the team at Minut. An important part is to raise customer feedback, common questions, or issues to the rest of the team.
A typical work day means
- answering customers' questions
- sync with the sales team and the engineering team
- keep information about our services and features up to date
Who we are looking for
Someone who believes in
- putting your ambition and imagination to work every day
- communicating in concise, thoughtful and effective ways
- helping others and taking initiative
In your day to day work, you are someone who
- can juggle a lot of things at once while remaining organized
- is service-minded and communicates well in English
- loves problem-solving
- and is curious about new technology
Have a background in
- anything! Your background doesn't matter. Do you want to switch your career? Apply! Already working in a customer support capacity today but want to change to a new organization? Apply!
Trajectory for the role
The right person will over time grow our Customer Support team and services. This may include expanding the customer support operations from a few days a week to a 24/7 operation, liaising with external suppliers, and providing feedback to other Minut teams.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a CV and a description of why you are a good fit here at Minut.
Apply for this role