Posted Jul 31
Customer Success Team
About the role
GlobeIn Customer Success Team
- (3-6 month contract, remote)
- Please note: applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
GlobeIn is an early-stage startup with a big vision to disrupt poverty and solve a real global billion-person problem.
Based in San Francisco, GlobeIn is a social business that empowers remarkable, remote artisans by giving them global reach. Through our subscription box and online shop, we delight our mindful customers with crafted, distinct goods and the stories about how our artisans created them.
Funded and advised by Deepak Chopra (influencer and writer), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), David Gorodyansky (founder & former CEO of AnchorFree), Dawn Lepore (Board of Directors of AOL, formerly Board of eBay), Jason Brown (former VP at Zynga and eBay), GlobeIn has raised $2.3M in their Series A round.
About the position:
This is a 3-6 month contract position with the possibility of continuing past 6 months for the right candidate.
In this position, you will be the voice of GlobeIn through email and chat support. Providing amazing customer service is a large part of what distinguishes us from other companies in our industry. Therefore, our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the customer experience and knows what it means to go above and beyond as an advocate for the GlobeIn community.
You must be detail-oriented, calm in the face of a storm, caring, and have a strong sense of empathy in difficult situations. Each team member should be flexible and eager to learn new things and adapt to a changing environment, helping wherever necessary.
This is a paid temp position with a pay range of $12-$14/hour DOE with an immediate start date. There are multiple shifts available – days, afternoons, overnights, weekends, etc.
There is room for growth for the right person! You will be joining an already strong remote team. Candidates in all US time zones will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for GlobeIn customers
- Update CRM and other technical tools to manage accounts and billing for customers
- Provide friendly and timely support to customers via email and chat
- Communicate customer feedback to the team and give input about improvements
- Assist fellow team members on miscellaneous tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Strong time-management skills
- Digitally savvy, quick learner
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Interest and passion for social entrepreneurship and making a global impact
- Interest in serving women (our core audience)
- Awareness of global issues
- Willingness to work outside typical 9-5 office hours, with some flexible weekend hours
- Access to high-speed internet access and a desktop or laptop computer
- Availability to work between 35-38 hours a week after training
- Experience in account management and customer service
- Technical experience
- International experience
- Has lived and/or traveled abroad
Apply for this role