Posted Jun 30
Customer Success Agent
About the role
Customer Success Agent
- San Francisco or remote
ClassDojo’s goal is to accelerate humanity’s progress, by giving every child on Earth an education they love.
We started by building a network that connects teachers, children, and families. ClassDojo’s flagship app is the #1 communication app connecting K-8 teachers, children, and families, globally. They use it to share what’s happening throughout the day through photos, videos, messages, and activities. It is actively used at an unprecedented scale: in over 95% of US schools, reaching ~51 million children in ~180 countries, all built by a team of 65 people ). We are now beginning to use this network to give kids the best learning experiences in the world, far beyond those a standard school can provide.
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with deep backgrounds in education and large scale consumer internet, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Uber, Y Combinator, and more. We’re building a company where the most talented people want to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life hereand you’ll pioneer the future of education, too.
What you’ll do:
As a ClassDojo Customer Success agent, you will help respond to users’ general product questions, provide resources and guidance through the user experience, and investigate and troubleshoot surfaced technical problems.
- As a product expert, you will stay up to date on the latest changes to the user experience across all platforms and be able to quickly differentiate between intended product logic and potential bugs.
- Collaborate and communicate with the whole success team, engineers, and product teams to identify and resolve users’ issues.
You might be a good fit if:
- You are available to work at least 40 hours per week between July-October.
- You are a team player. You enjoy collaborating and working with a team toward a collaborative goal and supporting and sharing information with other team members to help them support users.
- You have excellent written communication skills. You are able to clearly articulate your thinking and relay relevant information given by a user to the team. You can concisely and clearly document steps taken by the user and troubleshooting steps taken by agents.
- You have a solid understanding of relevant technology and are comfortable navigating multiple sites, programs, and tools used to assist users and troubleshoot issues.
- You are a strong strategic problem-solver who thrives in identifying and refining problems to solve.
- You are able to empathize with users and can communicate a desire to go above and beyond to give our users the best customer experience.
 Some more context:
- ClassDojo, an app to help teachers and parents communicate better, raises $35M (TechCrunch)
- Closing the Gap Between Classrooms and Students, ClassDojo Sees Skyrocketing Usage (Crunchbase)
- ClassDojo’s Second Act Comes with First Profits (TechCrunch) and Sam’s note about it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are happy to accommodate any disabilities or special needs. We are a distributed company, so we hire regardless of location, as long as you are willing to have significant hours overlap with one of the Americas time zones.
Apply for this role