Posted Feb 8
Customer Service Manager
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead the Mailbird Customer Happiness Team into the future!
Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients, both by yourself and by developing effective procedures, implementing new customer happiness programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, both as an agent and as a manager – with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time – it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
- Improve the customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Have outstanding communication skills in English.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive full-time contractor pay.
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Paid holidays.
- Paternity/Maternity leave.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Apply for this role