Posted Jul 15
About the role
Customer Champion – USA – REMOTE
- USA – Remote
Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps you make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
Watch this to dive a little deeper
What’s the role all about?
Most of our users are in the US and we want to be there for them at the times they need us. To make this happen we need some dedicated Customer Champions in the same time zone.
You will join an around the clock *now international* team to help solve our users problems. You will use your valuable customer insight to make an immediate impact on our customers’ experience and carry the Cleo brand and tone through to customer support interactions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working to support Cleo’s growth through answering customer queries via our chat platform and collating feedback and insights
- Interacting with our community of users to get an understanding of the real world challenges they are facing as they go through their journey with Cleo
- Interfacing with our Product Operations team, helping to draw insights from customer feedback to improve our product
- This is a flexible contractor position based remotely from your home in the US. It would suit someone looking to do between 20-40 hours of work per week.
- Hours will be flexible but mainly fall between 8am – 8pm EST over 7 days of the week
What are we looking for?
- You will need to be based in the US – Remote
- Self starting: you will be onboarded and work from home so will need to be driven to find the answers to the questions you have and make it work
- Customer-centric: You must be motivated to solve customer issues and have empathy when dealing with sensitive situations
- Tech-savvy: you will need to pick up new systems and software quickly to look into user issues daily
- Strong time manager: you will be required to independently juggle multiple priorities across being responsive to customers, building your understanding of the product, and interacting with the team in London
- Ideally a user of Cleo
How Long Will This Process Take?
We don’t like to hang around and are excited to get you started asap. You’ll get an idea of what to expect below:
- A quick zoom call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Final Zoom face to face interviews with other members of the team
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You’ll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We’re not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We’re changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback.
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn’t stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.
Apply for this role