Posted Apr 5
Content Editor [LONG TERM FREELANCE POSITION]
About the role
We’re looking for skilled editors to review and optimize articles for our website. We cover a variety of topics, but the primary focus for this position will be on cybersecurity-related blog posts, reviews, and comparisons.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with editing, proofreading, and project management, as well as the ability and willingness to collaborate directly with content writers. This is a freelance position with the potential for career growth and future opportunities at our company, a leading digital platform in the tech industry.
- Proven work experience as a content editor
- Experience managing content projects
- Native-level English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills in US English
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good research and fact-checking skills
- Fantastic communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with content management tools and SEO
- Flexibility and a desire to take on new challenges
- Knowledge of cybersecurity topics such as VPNs, antivirus software, etc.
- Experience working in performance marketing
- Long-term availability for future projects
Note: The application form includes a short editing test. It should take you about 15 minutes to fill out.
Apply for this role