Posted Feb 17
Cannabis + CBD Content Writer Required
About the role
Do you consider yourself a Hemp and Cannabis expert? Do you know the difference between THC Delta 8 and THC Delta 9? Do your friends regularly come to you as their first port of call for all things Cannabis and Hemp related? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We're a media company that runs several blogs. We're looking for an expert cannabis writer who can help us expand our site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - the cannabis plant! Whether you're a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You'll be covering a wide range of topics, including the broader niche in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don't genuinely have a passion for cannabis, it's not going to work, I'm afraid.
This project's target audience is newbie CBD users right through to obsessive cannabis enthusiasts learning about the different types of compounds found in cannabis, associated gear, and everything in between.
Still reading? Great!
So, what's in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you'll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further. We'll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you're able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You'll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have cannabis writing samples
- Must be a native English writer
- Research and write between 5 to 7 articles each month (ranging from ~ 1500 to 3000 words each)
- Follow a provided SEO-optimized outline for each article
- Address reader pain points clearly in writing
- Use research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Knows how to use Google Docs, Grammarly, Email, PayPal, Asana (+ SurferSEO as a plus, but we can teach you how to use it)
- Competitive freelance rates (Up to 6 cents per word)
- Consistent workload every month (between 10,000 - 15,000 words per month)
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Apply by clicking the button below and filling in the form!
Apply for this role