Posted Jun 22
C# Engineer - Xamarin
About the role
We're looking for a highly motivated developer with a good understanding of how to build reliable cross-platform applications using the Xamarin framework and toolchain. We have two products with mobile applications on both platforms and we are looking to add new features and improve the current functionality. The products are focused around accessibility and there are a number of very interesting technical and user interface challenges to solve.
You'll be working with the product team to understand the requirements from a design, technical and product standpoint and will be solely responsible for delivering the technical implementation.
Some requirements for the role
- You're proficient in Xamarin and C#
- You've got experience with Git and GitHub
- You have good knowledge of the differences in the mobile platforms and how to handle these idiomatically
- Be available to work with 4hours overlap with UK workday - 9am to 5pm BST (GMT+1).
- Empathy - As part of a small team you'll work closely with various stakeholders and customers. You'll be expected to take time to develop solutions that consider everybody's view.
- Great communication - You must be able to clearly communicate your ideas and strategy with others as well as incorporate the design team decisions into your work. You will be able to clearly communicate progress and identify and indicate anything that will block your work.
Email a CV or a short summary of your experience to [email protected] along with any information about previous projects you have worked on that would be relevant to the role
Apply for this role