Posted Dec 30
About the role
Collier.Simon is an independent, full-service creative agency in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. We work with our client partners to develop creative solutions that truly move the needle. Clients range from Fortune 500-type household names to up-and-comers across a variety of industries / verticals.
We’re looking for a multi-talented, designer with 2+ years experience to join our team, who:
- Is skilled at concepting and executing across multiple mediums and platforms (social, digital, web)
- Has experience with designing for social-first, performance campaigns (grabbing consumer's attention and inspiring action within noisy feed environment)
- Is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable designing (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and editing (Premiere, After Effects)
- Has great taste and an eye for copy
Above all, we are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for design and a relentless desire to dig in and create great work.
Please provide a short cover note with link to portfolio. Additionally, please call out any specific work that is reflective of this job description (social-first performance campaign, motion/video, etc). Thank you!
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency or similar environment (internship experience applies)
- Expert-level handle of Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, AE
- Bachelor’s or related degree from design school is preferred
- Deep understanding of and ability to concept for all mediums
- Ability to take a creative project from start to finish all on your own.
- Firm understanding of high-level brand strategy, industry trends and design principles.
Collier.Simon provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law
Apply for this role