Posted Jul 31
Assistanttothe Directorof Salesand Marketing
Great Point Insurance
Sales & Marketing
About the role
Assistant to the Director of Sales & Marketing
This is a long term, ongoing and stable independent contractor engagement on a 100% remote work from home basis. We require a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week between the hours of 9am 5pm EST Monday through Friday. Only US based (any time zone) candidates where English was their first language will be considered. A pre existing professional home office environment with a computer (MS or Apple), high speed internet connection and an unlimited US long distance calling plan is mandatory.
Marketing Assistants who display exceptional skills will receive priority consideration to get on a career track with our company in an expanded customer facing role as a Placement Specialist.
Who we are:
We are a fiercely entrepreneurial, technology forward, virtual wholesale insurance broker. We have a solid track record of training people with no prior insurance experience. Our value proposition is connecting insurance companies with insurance agents looking to buy specialty insurance coverage for their customers. We have been in business for over 20 years and in each of those we have experienced double digit growth.
What you bring to the table:
- You have previous experience and enthusiasm for a service based role
- You are detail and process-oriented, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- You demonstrate integrity, empathy, urgency and can quickly establish trust & credibility
- You can work independently but thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- You can express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- You have the ability to build, nurture and maintain superior relationships with internal teams, customers and third party vendors
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word (Required)
- CRM Software (Recommended but not required)
- Email Marketing Platform (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact etc. Recommended but not required)
Compensation is on a 1099, independent contractor, part time basis with an hourly rate commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this role candidates should submit their resume, with pertinent contact information included, along with a few options (day and time) to have an introductory call with our Director of Sales & Marketing to discuss the job in greater detail.
Apply for this role