Posted Sep 23
Amazon Consultant – Amazon Marketing at Nutrafol
Sales & Marketing
About the role
We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow. Our mission is to be a partner in progress on each unique journey to hair wellness. We provide personalized, natural solutions for healthy hair growth and connect people with doctors who care about hair. We challenge existing treatments and methodologies to continue to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too- through diversity & inclusion, teamwork & collaboration, and through empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
#KeepGrowing. It’s our mantra- a voice of encouragement for hair and humanity, motivating people to grow in the best ways possible: personally, spiritually, and exceptionally.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Amazon Consultant (Amazon Marketing/Advertising) to join our Growth Marketing team. This person would work closely with our Head of Growth and Senior Manager, Ecommerce.
- Manage, optimize, and test Sponsored and Amazon Advertising campaigns day-to-day and provide reporting regularly.
- Build and executive strategies to increase organic sales on Amazon
- Articulate content optimization strategies and partner with creative teams to execute them.
- Set up new products on Amazon, following the required launch process to ensure correct ASIN creation.
- Case management of claims/compliance processes in order to ensure all ASINs are live and compliant.
- Ongoing maintenance of catalog and PDPs including optimization of product titles, descriptions, images, videos, and A+ content with an A/B testing approach.
- Monitor Buy Box rate and report on reseller activity
- Monitor and respond to buyer messages
- Report on advertising, financial and operational KPIs
- 3+ years Ecommerce or DTC work experience
- 1+ years’ Amazon marketing experience
- Proactive and results-oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Ability to work independently to grow overall sales on Amazon
- High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables), data analysis, and data presentation/visualization
Apply for this role